Ayushmann Khurrana: I have been a cycling enthusiast all my life - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ayushmann Khurrana: I have been a cycling enthusiast all my life

Share This
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is determined to stay super fit during the pandemic and has taken up cycling. He says he has been a cycling enthusiast all his life. Ayushmann, who is currently in Chandigarh, said: "Maintaining fitness is an extremely important aspect today, given the crisis we are engulfed in. We will need to find our own fitness regimes to stay fit because it is very important. So, since I'm in Chandigarh spending time with my family and parents, I decided to take up cycling."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2VGQdTe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages