Anupam Kher's mother test COVID19 positive, Anil Kapoor, Raveena Randon, others extend support - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Anupam Kher's mother test COVID19 positive, Anil Kapoor, Raveena Randon, others extend support

Share This
Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher's mother Dulari, his brother Raju Kher and his family have tested COVID19 positive. On Sunday, the actor took to his social media to inform about the same through a video message. He tweeted, "This is to inform all that my mother Dulari is found Covid + (Mildly). We have admitted her into Kokilaben Hospital. My brother, bhabhi & niece inspite of being careful have also tested mildly positive.I got myself tested as well & I have tested negative.  @mybmc  is informed.!"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/301gcWP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages