Asha Bhosle: Lata didi and I rarely discuss music - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Asha Bhosle: Lata didi and I rarely discuss music

Share This
Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle have unanimously been deemed melody queens of India for decades, but Asha surprises you when she says music is normally not the preferred topic of discussion between the sisters. Books have been written on the two legendary singers, so would Asha want things taken to the next level and have someone make a biopic about them? "Lata Didi and I rarely discuss music. We are a family and we talk of very normal everyday things. Our lives are private and personal, and as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't like us to become a topic for a movie," Asha told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2AM2XQP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages