Vidya Malvade draws inspiration from Kiran Bedi for cop role - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Vidya Malvade draws inspiration from Kiran Bedi for cop role

Share This
Actress Vidya Malvade, who plays a female police officer in the upcoming web series "Kaali 2", says it was a unique experience for her to play such a physically and emotionally strong character, and she took inspiration from Kiran Bedi, the first Indian IPS officer. Talking about the show, Vidya said: "I was actually wondering how they (the makers) thought of casting me because physicality-wise and even otherwise I've never done something like this. So I really give credit to (the director duo) Rohan (Ghose) and Auritro (Sen) for imagining me as a cop. For me, Auritro and Rohan had a vision and I had to translate it. So, as preparation, I took the character from the directors and moulded her into what I thought would be her. As a go-back, I checked on Kiran Bedi and all the videos I could find of high-ranking lady police officers."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2TvBsSc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages