Tisca Chopra reveals Irrfan Khan stopped her from quitting acting - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Tisca Chopra reveals Irrfan Khan stopped her from quitting acting

Share This
Actress Tisca Chopra worked with the late Irrfan Khan in the critically acclaimed film "Qissa" besides in TV projects. She says Irrfan pushed her in the right direction during her initial days of struggle. "As I was struggling in the nineties and feeling disheartened, I would say that I wanted to quit acting because there was nothing that I could get from here, especially substantial work that I was looking forward to. I remember Tishu (Tigmanshu Dhulia) and Irrfan were there, and Irrfan promptly said, 'dekh lo, kaise har maan rahi hai, acting chhod dena hai? Theek hai, chhod de, lekin yaad rakh, apne tarike se aage badhne ke liye, himmat chahiye hoti hai… guts chahiye,guts!'" Tisca recalled, speaking to IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2W7fzdD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages