Neha Kakkar: I'm number one that's why people talk about me - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Neha Kakkar: I'm number one that's why people talk about me

Share This
She currently rules the Bollywood playback roost with an array of superhit songs including "Aankh marey", "Dilbar", "O saki saki" and "Garmi". Singer Neha Kakkar is not much bothered by negative comments coming her way as she says people criticise her because she is number one. "Of course, I am a human being and I do feel bad about it, but after feeling bad I bounce back. I feel these people who are writing bad (things) about me are nothing but jealous people. They feel, why is Neha here?' Jo number one singer hai uske hi baare main likhengay log (they will write about the singer who is number one)," Neha told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3dOrlzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages