Ellie Kemper recalls kissing Daniel Radcliffe, says, 'felt so bad he had to kiss old pregnant lady' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ellie Kemper recalls kissing Daniel Radcliffe, says, 'felt so bad he had to kiss old pregnant lady'

Share This
Actress Ellie Kemper says kissing Daniel Radcliffe for a scene felt wrong. The two actors puckered up in the upcoming digital show, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Kimmy vs. The Reverend". During her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres" show, the actress opened up about kissing her co-star in the show, reports eonline.com. "Oh my gosh, I kissed him multiple times, Ellen," Kemper told the host Ellen DeGeneres. "And I felt so bad for him. Because A, I'm three times as old he is. But B, I was pregnant at the time of us shooting. And I just -- felt so bad he had to kiss this old pregnant lady over and over again," added the 40-year-old.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3dE54UR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages