Boman Irani says the way he proposed to wife Zenobia will make kids 'think I was bonkers’ - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Boman Irani says the way he proposed to wife Zenobia will make kids 'think I was bonkers’

Share This
Boman Irani revealed that he was in love at first sight with his wife Zenobia, adding that the way he proposed to her for marriage will make the kids of the current generation he was "bonkers". The actor said he knew that she was “the one” after a month of telephonic conversations. “It was love at first sight when Zenobia walked into my Wafer Shop. She made my day with just minutes of conversation. Soon, she began visiting everyday & I knew she liked me too–I mean, who needs so many wafers? Across-the-counter chats turned into calls–we’d talk about everything. But during her BSc exams, her dad said, ‘If you don’t mind, please don’t call for a month, she’s getting distracted!’ It was tough, but it cemented my feelings,” Boman Irani told Humans of Bombay for an Instagram post that he later reposted from his own handle.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/35XIMuC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages