Asha Bhosle says her granddaughter Zanai egged her on to have YouTube channel - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Asha Bhosle says her granddaughter Zanai egged her on to have YouTube channel

Share This
Playback icon Asha Bhosle would attribute has attributed her granddaughter as an inspiration behind her decision to launch her YouTube channel. Asha Bhosle is on YouTube with her channel 'Asha Bhosle Official'. The singer launched her YouTube channel at 9 pm on Wednesday. Zanai Bhosle, Asha Bhosle's 18-year-old granddaughter is her muse. "I am particularly fond of Zanai because she has got an artistic side. She is a songwriter, singer, musician and classical Kathak dancer... she reminds me of myself and maybe that is why I feel close to her. Though she is much younger than me, she sometimes says things from which I can learn and educate myself further. I like that." So when Zanai started her YouTube channel, her youthful grandma watched her and got inspired. "Sensing my enthusiasm, Zanai egged me on to have my own channel to record my life’s experiences." Asha Bhosle is sure she is going to put down many stories of her life that can remain alive for posterity.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2zEHiJD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages