Anurag Kashyap calls Paatal Lok India’s best crime thriller, says 'my filmmaker’s heart is full of joy' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Anurag Kashyap calls Paatal Lok India’s best crime thriller, says 'my filmmaker’s heart is full of joy'

Share This
Paatal Lok, produced by Anushka Sharma, is now streaming on Amazon Prime Video and filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is in awe of the web series. The much-acclaimed Gangs of Wasseypur director said he is "inspired" and his "filmmaker’s heart is full of joy" after watching 'India's best crime thriller' Paatal Lok. Kashyap heaped praise on the entire team of Paatal Lok in a series of tweets, starting with: "My filmmaker’s heart is full of joy. I just saw PAATAAL LOK. The best crime thriller I have seen to come out of this country in the longest time, maybe forever."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Z4KlWt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages