Tom Cruise never expected Top Gun sequel to happen - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Tom Cruise never expected Top Gun sequel to happen

Share This
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise never thought a "Top Gun" sequel would ever happen. "Everywhere I went, people would be like, 'Do Top Gun', and I'm like, 'Guys, I don't know how to do it'," the actor said in an interview to Empire, on the much-anticipated sequel of 1986 hit "Top Gun". "I don't know what the story is. I don't make movies just to make movies. I was like, 'Jerry (Bruckheimer, producer), it's never going to happen'. I honestly never thought I would make it," femalefirst.co.uk reports the Hollywood superstar as saying.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3ddH2AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages