COVID-19: Sonu Nigam won't return from Dubai until things get normal - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

COVID-19: Sonu Nigam won't return from Dubai until things get normal

Share This
Amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, singer Sonu Nigam is currently self-isolating himself along with his family in Dubai. "I was in the Himalayas till March 5th and then my Mumbai concert got postponed, so I decided to join my family in Dubai till March 17. I'll have to wait now till things we normal. Don't wanna be stuck in quarantine and burden the already burdened authorities," Sonu told Mid-Day. He also shared about the precautions he has been taking in the wake of COVID-19.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3aabhXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages