Soha Ali Khan: Watching Inaaya grow is scary, exciting - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Soha Ali Khan: Watching Inaaya grow is scary, exciting

Share This
Actress Soha Ali Khan says watching her two-year-old daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu grow is scary as well as exciting, adding that she is at an age where she is absorbing everything and repeating things. "I want her to learn and grow all the time. You know, this is the age where you can see that she is absorbing everything, she is repeating things. It is a scary time as well as an exciting time because she is exposed to so much. She is not just exposed to me and I would like to think that I am the best influencer on her but I am sure that I am not perfect, so, you know, school, other children, other parents, staff, other family members, everyone is contributing to her development at this point," Soha told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Pyjagp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages