Salman Khan: My father told me not to worry about Dabangg 3 - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Salman Khan: My father told me not to worry about Dabangg 3

Share This
Actor Salman Khan says that his father and veteran screenwriter Salim Khan, who is usually critical of his work, has advised him not to worry about the outcome of his upcoming cop-action film, "Dabangg 3"."My father is very critical about our movies. Most of the times, he straight away tells us, this film has gone Beta, forget about it. He used the same words for this film ("Dabangg 3") but in a positive manner, saying, forget about it, don't take stress over this film, don't let the success of this film get to your head, and work hard for the next film," said Salman.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2rLTVP8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages