Merging universe of my films was big risk, claims hit-maker Rohit Shetty - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Merging universe of my films was big risk, claims hit-maker Rohit Shetty

Share This
Rohit Shetty has interwoven the world of "Singham", "Simmba" and his upcoming film "Sooryavanshi" - creating his own "cop universe" in Bollywood. But the filmmaker says the decision to merge together the popular films was not an easy one. "I can't claim that I am making India's superheroes. But we are creating our own universe and I am happy that people are loving it and they know about this universe," Rohit told IANS. "When I started with 'Simmba', when we were scripting for the film and we thought about the universe getting merged, I was a bit scared. Whether people will (like it)... Suddenly they should not feel 'what is happening'," he added.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2HgCdZx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages