Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga: Grateful that people still accept me with open arms, says Juhi Chawla - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga: Grateful that people still accept me with open arms, says Juhi Chawla

Share This
Juhi Chawla, who was says she is grateful that even after three decades in the film industry, the audience looks forward to watching her films. The actor, who was one of Bollywood's reigning stars in the '90s, believes her dedication and loyalty to the craft is key to her relevance in Bollywood. "People still accept me with open arms and I love the fact that the makers have a role for me. I am totally grateful for all this. I don't want to question it or analyse anything. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2HYiiRk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages