Sunny Leone gets disturbed when nonsense gets highlighted - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Sunny Leone gets disturbed when nonsense gets highlighted

Share This
Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, who is often a target of sexist and disparaging remarks by people, says she is disturbed when "nonsense" gets highlighted. She says, "I always try to push negativity aside, but there are some things which I can't because I am also a human and I have feelings. I get disturbed when the media exaggerates and highlights things that they know is nonsense and can hurt people. If radical, violent groups are not given attention then maybe this world would be a better place to live in.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2EBBnqm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages