Simmba: Sara Ali Khan is all praises for Rohit Shetty, tags him as the 'king of commercial cinema' - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

Simmba: Sara Ali Khan is all praises for Rohit Shetty, tags him as the 'king of commercial cinema'

Share This
Bollywood newcomer Sara Ali Khan considers her "Simmba" director Rohit Shetty the "king of commercial cinema". "I am a huge Rohit sir fan. I aspire for versatility, and I mean it. I messaged Rohit sir thrice and he responded on the third message. I think he is the king of commercial cinema. So, knowing that Rohit sir and Ranveer Singh were coming together, I had to," Sara told the media here when asked why she was so interested in working in a Rohit Shetty film.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2S9GaCb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages