I'm getting wonderful scripts, but there's no time, reveals Pankaj Tripathi - HOME

Post Top Ad

loading...

I'm getting wonderful scripts, but there's no time, reveals Pankaj Tripathi

Share This
"Baap re baap, ab itne log jaanne lag gaye hain," actor Pankaj Tripathi exclaims in acknowledgement of the love and praise he has received for his versatile roles across films and web series over the years. He says he is swarmed with good scripts, but doesn't have enough time to devote to all. "People have really liked 'Mirzapur'. The public is giving a lot of love. Two years ago, I used to feel I have done so many films... who knows me. Now I wonder... Baap re baap, ab itne log jaanne lag gaye hain (so many people have started recognising me). I don't know what's happening. I am only doing my work with sincerity. Rest, I don't know what is happening," Pankaj told IANS here in his distinctive style.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2PeXmnM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

loading...

Pages